In Phase I of the competition, the MN Challenge received 12 concepts papers, which are provided below. We would like these concept papers to be a conversation starter, regardless of whether they proceeded to Phase II or not.
We invite you to review the concept papers and provide your feedback.
• Which of these cost reduction concepts are worth pursuing after the
competition? We may want to implement more than just the winning idea.
• Do you have concerns about any of these ideas or how they would be
When commenting on the individual concept papers that teams submitted in Phase I, use the comment link after each of the submissions that are listed below.
• Do you have other cost reduction ideas that are not identified in these
Submit new ideas on this thread.
• How should the affordable housing community in Minnesota come
together to further vet these ideas and develop strategies for
implementing the most promising ones after the competition is over?
Submit your ideas for moving forward on this thread.
• Make the most of this online discussion. We encourage you to comment on
each others comments and come back to review other people's comments.
While we encourage honest critics and discussion, make sure that your comments are professional and constructive. Inappropriate comments will be removed.